Classes to take in years to come!!

Android Central

Android Central

Emily Hansen, Staff Reporter

Since elementary and middle schools generally offer students a predetermined academic program with fewer optional courses, the term core course of study nearly always refers to requirements in high school programs. … Credits are awarded when students complete a course with a passing grade.

Now for many years, people have gone through high school with help to find the classes they would like to take and others are not getting any help with finding the perfect classes to take. But,there is Great news. Around the school students are helping others find classes that they would recommend to others to take.

Abby, a freshman has said to take German, band, and a painting class. Band and art are hands-on and she never once got bored with those classes. She is currently taking German and likes the challenge it is giving her. Das ist toll!!

Gord a senior gives his wisdom before he leaves this school. He has recommended for people to take Ap Cs a and Ap Cs p. Gord has enjoyed his years here and STILL is working on his education. Wish him the best of luck next year.

Reagan also a senior recommends that people could take “Technical writing because it gives good working skills-plus, zero books but it counts as an English credit.” safety and first aid even health which are both great skills to have. Thanks Reagan for you wisdom hope you succeed in college if you go. Good Luck!!!

Grey a sophomore here has recommended for students to take G.I.C- Geometry in Construction. He replies that doing this class helps bring a new view to the table on how you look at certain things. He has enjoyed the class and hopes others would enjoy as he had enjoyed it.

I have gone through the high school life and now being a junior this I have found take classes that are electives that help with stress and not give more because I have learned that the hard way. But good luck with the rest of your guy’s high school career. Have Fun!!!

About the Writer
Emily Hansen, Staff reporter
Emily Hansen is a junior at GMHS and this her second year as a staff reporter for The Ram Page.  She is one who is always prepared for the next task that comes her way.  “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” ― Benjamin Franklin