A message from your #DWOH group and SOS

Back to Article
Back to Article

A message from your #DWOH group and SOS

In light of recent events with Flordia and other threats, your caring committees have a message for you. “We understand that these are scary and affect every person in their own unique ways, but we would like to remind our students at Green Mountain that there are many people who care,” the sos reps. Sources Of Strengths will be here to support the student body to their full extent by running positive campaigns such as can for campus March 19-22 and others later in the year. We encourage all of you and your friends to participate actively as we as a school are very lucky to have such dedicated students at Green Mountain. All of the activities done are to benefit all of you as much as we can so please be respectful and supportive during struggling times. Day With Out Hate will be happening later this year but want’s to encourage a bully free community throughout all schools. If we can obtain a community full of supportive, caring, respectful students everyone can feel safe. “We want to encourage the best from all student by sharing sweet treats such as those on February 21st and leading up to the big day with wide smiles and open hearts,” your day without hate rep.  Everyone in both of these programs would like the most for our schools and so would the Green Mountain staff and school resource officer Mr. Collis. A supportive community will continue to improve the lives of struggling or thriving student all over the school with positive ideas and actions that support all of the students.